These deliciously crisp little cubes of potato are simple to make yet packed with flavour. I probably make these at least once a week – though I do play with the flavours – as they’re that popular in our household!
- 450 g Potatoes I use Maris Piper or King Edward
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Put the oil into a deep roasting tray and pop into the oven to heat.
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes before drying with a clean tea-towel.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven and careful tip in the potatoes, stirring well whilst adding the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, ensuring that everything is well coated.
- Return the tray to the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, agitating every 10 minutes or so, until the potatoes are crisp and golden and cooked through.