Quick Thai Green Curry with Salmon
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste (adjust to taste)
- 400 ml Light Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Salmon Fillets (130-150g each)
- 75 g Mange Tout, trimmed
- 75 g Baby Sweetcorn, halved
- 75 g Yellow Pepper, cut into strips
- 2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Steamed Jasmine Rice - to serve
- Handful Fresh Coriander, chopped - to serve
Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and fry for a couple of minutes, before adding in the coconut milk and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer.
Add the salmon to the pan, skin side down, so that it's partially covered by the sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes in the sauce, before turning over. At this point add the mange tout and baby corn to the sauce and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
Remove the salmon from the pan and transfer to the serving plates or bowls, on top of the warm, cooked rice.
Add the lime juice to the sauce in the pan and stir through, before removing from the heat.
Spoon the vegetables and sauce over the salmon, allowing some to pool in the bottom of the bowl or plate.
Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.