These deliciously crisp little cubes of potato are simple to make yet packed with flavour. I probably make these at least once a week – though I do play with the flavours – as they’re that popular in our household!
- 450 g Potatoes I use Maris Piper or King Edward
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Put the oil into a deep roasting tray and pop into the oven to heat.
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes before drying with a clean tea-towel.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven and careful tip in the potatoes, stirring well whilst adding the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, ensuring that everything is well coated.
- Return the tray to the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, agitating every 10 minutes or so, until the potatoes are crisp and golden and cooked through.
|Estimated Values per Serving|
|of which Saturates||2||g|
|of which Sugars||3||g|
|Note: Nutritional information shown is per serving of the above recipe. Any side dishes or garnishes shown in photos are not included in these values, unless they are specifically listed as part of the recipe.|